Wheels for sale (again)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheels for sale (again)
From: "Chuck Brazeau" <chuck@chuckbrazeau.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 07:34:31 -0800
[demime could not interpret encoding binary - treating as plain text]
Still trying to sell my wheels (price reduced):
4 Centerline 16" x 9.5" Billet Star Wheels (5.5" backspacing, 4" x 4.25" bolt
circle for '79-'93 4-lug Mustangs).

They currently have Kumho 265/45R16 V700 tires mounted on them with about 10%
of usable tread left on them, but will sell without the tires.

$500.00 OBO - Buyer pays shipping.
Recent high resolution digital pics of the wheels can be seen here:
http://www.wtrscca.org/wheels/

Please e-mail me off list if interested...

Thanks,
Chuck Brazeau
1990 Ford Mustang LX 5.0L
SCCA Solo2 - SM #05