Cool-over Q

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Cool-over Q
From: Jon Byrne <rael@intelos.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 20:24:57 -0500
Hey everybody,

I've got a question as I prepare my new autoxer for the upcoming
season.  It's a 91 CRX in need of new shocks, springs, etc.  Under my
current budget, I can afford either a good set of shocks (Koni or Tociko),
springs (Eibach or H&R) and sway bars (Eibach or Suspension Techniques) or
a set of H&R coil-overs.  My question is, which setup is best bang for the
buck?  My guy tells me that the first, with the sway bar setup, is the way
to go, but I'm not sure.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jonathan Byrne, Attorney at Law
Legal Eagle Racing #510 91 CRX C/SP
http://members.intelos.net/~rael/autox.htm and http://www.swvrscca.com