Re: GA, AL, TN, SC Autocrosses for Jan/Feb

To: "Rick Cone" <conekiller@prodigy.net>,
Subject: Re: GA, AL, TN, SC Autocrosses for Jan/Feb
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@flashmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 15:44:19 -0600
I just received this from our head guy in the MS region:

"The Racing Vehicle Extravaganza is this weekend in Jackson Jan 6th & 7th at
the Coliseum. Our Autocross will be on Sunday, 1st car out 1:00 PM."

This is Jackson, Mississippi, at the MS Coliseum (High St. exit off I-55).

Weather forecast: chance of rain, highs 50-55F.

Need any details, drop me a line.

Brian

--
Brian Berryhill