2001

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 2001
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 10:54:09 -0500
Happy New Year to Team.Netter's everywhere.

Hey. Did any of you stay up last night and watch the movie 2001? It was on
Turner Classic Movies starting at the stroke of midnight, and then
re-broadcast at 3:00 A.M. Eastern to hit Midnight on the left coast.

12:00:00 A.M on 01/01/01.  Symbolic. Huh?

Kind of a neat touch I thought.  Like a Rocky Horror Picture Show for us
Science Fiction types.

No autocross content. But I wonder what kind of car Dave Bowman drove to the
launch site? Probably not an Oldsmobile.

Larry Steckel