Safety Belt

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Safety Belt
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 20:56:00 -0600
For all of you licensed Solo Safety Stewards out there, I just wanted
to let you know that the November (December!?!) issue of the "Safety
Belt" is FINALLY printed and in the mail. I got mine today.

It is my hope for the year 2001 to have this publication in your hands
on or around the first of February, May, August, and November.  I'm
not exactly sure how or why we got so far off-schedule this year, but
I promise to work harder at meeting that schedule in 2001.

If you're not a licensed Solo Safety Steward, but would still like to
read the publication anyway, I've got it available in a generic Word
(.doc) file that I would be more than happy to send you as an email
attachment.  Please reply directly if you're interested.
Unfortunately, I can't send it to the whole list at once, since Mark's
server filters out attachments.  (I COULD copy it into an email, but
it would be much too long to be acceptable in that format.)  I also
have the previous two editions available in the same Word format if
you're interested in them.

Jus lemme no!

Go fast - have fun - but BE SAFE!!!

Happy Holidays