RE: Marketing? was: Does anyone care about Pro Solo

To: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Marketing? was: Does anyone care about Pro Solo
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 20:29:52 -0500
I have no problem with no one knowing we exist, isn't that part of why we
are autocrossers
to enjoy a laid back simple event, not dodge cameras and give interviews
after each run
cut our lot sizes in 1/2 to make room for the press vehicles and satalite
dishes
not that I would turn down $$$$$!!!!!$$$$

Jeff Lloyd (praticing my post run interview skills)

I couldn't have done it with the support of my crew and family
I'd also like to thank Hoosier for making one heck of a tire (cha-ching)
My yadda brand car was well suited for todays course(cha-ching)
and those carbotech brake pads Really did their job (cha-ching)
and special thanks to Strano performance parts. (cha-ching)