Hawaii Autox, was: How cold is it where you are?

To: "'John Lieberman'" <johnlee@softdisk.com>,
Subject: Hawaii Autox, was: How cold is it where you are?
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 09:38:37 -0500
They used to run at a military facility and may still do. (I'm answering for
Curtis since he is probably still asleep). Check the Hawaii SCCA site.
http://www.hawaiis.com/scca/

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

For the ultimate Rally book and information,
go to http://www.goss.com/rally.htm
and type in "MU01" for a ten percent discount.