Re: Thanks! (Now a challenge)

To: mjb@autox.team.net, autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks! (Now a challenge)
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 21:31:10 EST
In a message dated 12/20/00 3:35:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mjb@autox.team.net writes:

<< If you agree with what these lists are all about, I request that you take a
 moment to send a check for five, ten, twenty dollars or whatever, payable to
 Fat Chance Garage, to:

 Fat Chance Garage
 PO Box 58333
 Salt Lake City, UT  84158

 If you'd prefer, you can mail in Visa or Mastercard info, or fax it to me at

   801-355-5438

I challenge all Team Laughing Stock members on the list to send MJB a check
for $20.00. I'm going to be sending mine tommorrow. If we could get just half
of the
"Team"(90 members) to send $20.00 each we could fund the lists for a year!!!

What do you guys say?

Mike B. TLS#1 99cm

And what about you CM guys??? Will you match my $20.00??????