Re: Mark Bradakis is my hero

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mark Bradakis is my hero
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 14:00:11 -0700
Glad someone noticed.  What Loren is talking about is another filter put in
place through which mail for autox.team.net passes.  Previously, messages with
attachments, useless crap like winmail.dat and HTML formatting were shuffled
off to the side, where I may or may not have gotten around to dealing with
them in a timely fashion.  The 'demime' filter now cleans up a lot of that
stuff automatically.  So now I have time to do things like figure out:

Killer Spit - 4 cylinders, 6 runs at the Solo II nationals = 1.5 runs/cylinder.

mjb.

ps: I will be out of town for the upcoming weekend.  If the lists blow up
    while I am gone I will deal with it later next week.  Please don't
    clog things up further with 'Is this thing on?' messages.