Re: OPC Autocross Cylinder Count!

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OPC Autocross Cylinder Count!
From: "HEYWARD WAGNER" <h_kenyon@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 02:14:45 -0500
I myself am not too much of a solo slut but my car is....

Me
Mitchell Wagner
Summer Phinney
Scott Sawyer
Jason Minehart
Sean Minehart
Ron Conrad
Justin Sawyer
Evertte Parsons
Brett Shillock
David Tilly
Kyle Tilly
Sam Strano
Nick Lerverone
Larry Fine
AB Marks
Jason Messer
Shari Clontz
Lorin Kirby
Cliff Rosenberg
Jeremy Post
Matt Meakin

To name a few.... that is 21 drivers, at 4 cylinders each... that makes 84
"man-cylinders" to the cars credit... and people wonder why I go through
transmissions.....

hKw