O.T. -- wanted: "TJ" Hardtop for 97+ Jeep Wrangler

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: O.T. -- wanted: "TJ" Hardtop for 97+ Jeep Wrangler
From: AutocrossAddict@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 20:31:10 EST
I have a friend who has a '99 Jeep Wrangler and is looking for a used (but
VG+ condition) hardtop for it -- the "TJ" series for 97+ models.  Black is
preferred but the dark tan is OK too.  She can pick it up within an hour or
two of the Wash DC area, or will have it shipped if that can be reasonably
done.  She is looking to buy one ASAP.

If you can help her out or know someone who can, please contact her directly
at:  donna@us-picks.com.  Please do not reply to the list, though you can
email me instead if you'd like.

Sorry for the off-topic post, but we had good luck on here finding a hardtop
for her '99 Miata last year so she asked me to try again for this.

Happy Holidays!
Mike S.