Re: Cylinders don't matter.

To: "A-Team.Net (Group)" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cylinders don't matter.
From: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 12:38:13 -0500
I don't know how I'd fare in the, ahem, size arena but
I did calculate that I've had over 7760 (stock)
horsepower over my lifetime.  Modified hp would've been
somewhat higher. That's not including stock or modified
lawn mowers and leaf blowers.....

Kent Rafferty

> However, seeing the huge numbers that Atkins put up,
it is clear that there is something wrong with this
method - it counts a wimpy English-car cylinder the
same as a Dodge Ram V-10 cylinder.  The manly,
meaningful way to do this is to count cubic inches.