Re: How many cylinders do you have?

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How many cylinders do you have?
From: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 23:53:28 -0500
Lessee, RV-10, Suburban-8, Regal GS-6, ACR Neon-4, Camry-4, CP Mustang-8, 2
weedwhackers-2, air compressor-2, lawn tractor-2, RV generator-2, Honda
Moped-1 for a total of 51current cylinders...
At the age of 57, I have had more cars and trucks than I can remember,
mostly 8 cylinder muscle cars, and others, dating back to 1959.  As near as
I can figure, given my aged recollection abilities, right at 400, give or
take 5.  But that includes over 50 cars and trucks, lawn mowers, RVs,
motorcycles, and other vehicles...Damn, that seems like a lot!

Phil O.