RE: SM Classes

To: "'Phil Ethier'" <pethier@isd.net>, "'team.net'"
Subject: RE: SM Classes
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 08:33:33 -0600
>>The four teenage girls in the econobox in a small town in Kansas,
screaming
>>and pointing and yelling how they loved my TR4, didn't hurt either.
>================================
>No, no, no, Phil.  They were yelling because your car was spraying oil all
>over their freshly washed car.

Vas you dere, Charlie?
============================
No, but I can smell the smoke from here.  ;^)

Just razzin ya Phil.  I've always loved the TR2s and TR3s.  Way back when,
my pops used to have a TR2 and I fondly remember open-top motoring in the
countryside as a young'n.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com
ICQ#101282513

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.
Small people always do that, but the really great make you
feel that you, too, can become great."
Mark Twain (1835-1910)