Autodynamics FV for sale Repost

To: formula_vee@news.uronramp.net
Subject: Autodynamics FV for sale Repost
From: "alex cilli" <alexcilli@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 01:44:03
Close
Early Autodynamics FV For sale. No ID Plate, was an early built car, before
Caldwell started numbering. Heres a chance to own a piece of FV History, as
this was one of the real early Autodynamics Built. Car is in Good condition,
rear body piece has been cut apart, for Solo Use years ago. I raced this car
both Solo II and Road Race for the past 5 years. Currently engine (1200) is
out of car and apart, but Complete.I also have lots of 1600(solo) engine
parts as well as spare 1200 parts. Have stock FV wheels, also have 14" Fast
wheels w/ Kumho Tires(EMRA Spec tire) and 15X8 fast wheels. FV Wheels have
street tires on them(for vintage)This is a great vintage car or soloII
car.Also have FV trailer w/ tire rack...Price  $2000 for everything. Would
sell FV as roller for $1500.00,w/trailer. contact Alexcilli@hotmail.com
Located in NJ
Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
autod3.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
Untitled-4jpg.jpg]