re: Scott Fisher

To: ax-digest <ax-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Scott Fisher
From: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 16:43:05 -0500 (EST)
Brando wrote...
> Who is Scott Fisher?

   The finest writer you'll ever find on an automotive mailing list.

> I'm a yungun when it comes to racing, but I gather that he raced some
> older British two seaters (MGs, Triumphs...)

   Yes, before he discovered Alfa Romeos.

> Does he always speak/write so eloquently?  I'm curious if he's
> considered writing a book. ;-)

   Damn near always, even when he doesn't mean to; and last I checked, he
was writing a book.

   I can't find the link to his website, but if no one else beats me to
it, I'll post it when I do.

   ( card-carrying member, Scott Fisher Fan Club )

   Aha! http://www.uiah.fi/~btennoe/mc/sites/scott_fisher.html, but this
isn't what or were I recall it being.  Archives of his work don't seem to
be here anymore.

--
 D a v i d  H i l l m a n
 scscc, nma, scca, imoc