Re: The REAL Issue

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The REAL Issue
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 22:02:35 -0500
Sheepboy writes:

<<<So even in the dark days before we became enlightened with these
wonderful, new, Demographically-Correct (tm) structures, we attracted
new participants.  Especially in times of economic strength.>>>

WAITAMINUTENOW! I used that phrase first! How can you trademark it?!? But I
do give you unrestricted rights to it's use, not that you are an enemy of SM
(like me) or anything remotely similar to that... :)

Paul Foster
(The selected 'enemy' of SM by the vote of a few chad...)