Re: Street Mod notes

To: nottingham@alltel.net, mjb@cs.utah.edu, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Street Mod notes
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 20:36:38 -0500
Hey, thats right. The Datsun 510 is another legitimate candidate for Street
Mod. I had a 1971 model and I can attest that it  had a back seat. My first
daughter came home from the hospital in a car seat back there. A friend of
mine is restoring one right now. He was in California on business early in
the summer and went to a 510 Club convention. My God the engines that they
are stuffing in those cars. 240SX engines are common. Japaneese home market
twin cam Sylivia engines are out there. One car even had the 3.0 litre V/6
out of a 300ZX. And everything at this meet was street driven.  That's
Street Mod.? Right?

Larry Steckel