RE: Forwarded note

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Forwarded note
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 16:32:07 -0800
Allen Murrell writes...
>  I stood
> there in the SM grid next to their Acura Integra and looked over at the
> Supra TT and the BMW M3 with a full cage, huge fender flares, and Taylor
> racing wheels.  It looked like a World Challenge car!  I looked over at
> these two guys that had towed all the way to Kansas with us and they both
> said they felt like they had brought a knife to a gun fight.  They both
> thought these classes were supposed to be for inexpensive but heavily
> modified cars, not cars that start at $40,000.

As the driver of that M3 you are refering to, it does not have fender flares
at all.  Nor does it have Taylor racing wheels.  I put in the bolt-in cage
myself because I take it to track often.  It's far from being a World
Challenge car, but thanks for the compliment.  And it can be yours for far
less than $40,000, fully prepped.

Let's not fabricate facts just to prove a point.

--Navid
#80 SM BMW M3