Re: Marque Clubs

To: "Roger Johnson" <rjohnson@friendlynet.com>,
Subject: Re: Marque Clubs
From: "Chris Teague" <cteague@home.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 20:04:18 -0800
The NCCC does have lots of classes for Vette's.  But suprisingly,
the BMWCCA has very few.  Only 2 major groupings, stock and
modified.  Stock is street tires (but any size wheels), shocks,
mufflers, and that's about all.  Modified is anything else.  Then there
are groupings for 4cyl, 6-12cyl, and M Cars.  So an E30 M3 goes up
with and E36 M3, and soon an E46 M3.  Add camber plates,
and you are in a class with superchargers...  But at least the rules
are simple...

Chris Teague
97 M3/4