SE-R suspension options??

To: se-r@lists.deskmedia.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SE-R suspension options??
From: "Clay McLendon" <claymclendon@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 16:05:30 GMT
I was wondering if anyone on the list who autocrosses a Sentra SE-R could
give me some advice on suspension.  My friend just bought a '92 with plans
on running in ST.  He wants to do suspension first and then start with the
bolt on engine components such as header and exhaust.  He knows about the
Tokico/Eiback Pro Kit combo, but he mainly wants to know if this is a good
autocross setup or should he wait until he can afford a coilover setup like
GC offers.  If anyone runs ST and has ideas on wheel/tire sizing as well,
please let me know.  Thanks in advance for any replies.  Please CC me
directly since I am on digest if you do reply.

Thanks and God Bless,
clay