Re: Re: Enforcing the unenforceable

To: washburn@dwave.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Enforcing the unenforceable
From: "Dan Bettis" <140mhz24@isoc.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 14:37:23 -0500
So what we are saying certain people can get better tires than other people
and this is alright in solo.  What about any DOT tires with a 140 stamp on
it.  I wonder if they change thru out the year or not.  I guess that
depends on what old Firestone plant they use, lol.  I thought all tires had
to for sale to every one for the R/DOT tires just like the STS 140 tires.

Dan Bettis