RE: Let's raffle Bob T's car!

To: "Ron Katona" <rkatona@bellatlantic.net>,
Subject: RE: Let's raffle Bob T's car!
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 05:27:15 -0400
I love the Idea; I'll put $100 towards getting Sam into that car. Once and
for all if the car is a winner He should win.
Sam is national caliber; (I say National champion) level driver
He however might develop a rash from driving a car with H-tires on it :)
For the sake of science, I like it.  Now just to police the rest of ESP from
sandbagging :)

And only one of two things can happen, Sam will win and we can all say,
"YOU'RE RIGHT!!!" or he will loose and
Well I think that would put this topic to bed once and for all. (That's
worth a benji right there)

All in good fun, and the name of science
Jeff Lloyd