RE: Mower racing VS Pro Solo

To: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mower racing VS Pro Solo
From: "eric salem" <ebsalem@radiks.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:35:48 -0500
> Just a thought!  I think were are just the step child of SCCA.

here's a thought.

There was a story going around at the RunOffs that Club Racing made $880k
last year. Pro Racing lost all of that plus another $30k. That must mean our
solo registrations are funding part of Pro Racing. If this is true I suggest
we're just a step-child of the Pro Racers. Which would imply we're funding
'racer welfare' for Paul Gentillozi & Co.

:)

thanks,
NRSCCA, ASP