ST as a National Class (was ?!?!?!)

To: "Dave Kizerian" <davekizerian@hotmail.com>
Subject: ST as a National Class (was ?!?!?!)
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:43:18 -0700

I couldn't find it in the rulebook but:

If a class is undersubscribed for 3 consecutive years, then it gets eliminated
from National Competition.

Would it then make sense that a new class has to demonstrate a proper
subscription level for those same 3 years?

Just my thoughts...

AB

"Dave Kizerian" <davekizerian@hotmail.com> on 10/24/2000 04:45:37 PM

Please respond to "Dave Kizerian" <davekizerian@hotmail.com>