RE: ?!?What does this mean?!?!?

To: "'Dave Kizerian'" <davekizerian@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: ?!?What does this mean?!?!?
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 15:21:34 -0500
And if so, why? After 2 years of meeting the "minimum" participation
criteria why wouldn't one officially make it a Nationals class?

Unless it's just another case of the Man trying to keep me down.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"If someone offers you a breath mint, accept it."
H. Jackson Brown, Jr. - Life's Little Treasure Book, on wisdom