Any Used 225/50/15 R Compunds For Sale?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Any Used 225/50/15 R Compunds For Sale?
From: JJ CASSA <jcassa@usa.net>
Date: 20 Oct 00 09:17:34 MDT
I am looking for some used R compounds to go along with some 15X7 wheels I
just purchased for my Subaru.  Brand doesn't matter to me all that much but
the size is important.  They can be no wider than 225 (bigger then that and my
struts are going to get a rub down :) ) and I want to go no narrower than 205
(I am trying for STR or DSP class).  My ideal sizes would be 1)225/50/15
2)205/55/15 or something along those lines.  I just want to get a feel for R
compunds before I spend the big bucks on new ones.  I may only run 3-4 events
on them, so if you have some I'd greatly appreciate it.  Please email me with
your price and details.

Thanks,

JJ Cassa