Re: Beer

To: Hottvr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Beer
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 22:34:26 -0500
Hottvr@aol.com wrote:

 I volunteer to bring 60 cases of "The
> Beer that
> made Milwaukee famous" to the event. And the name of that beer is?????

I'm going to embarass myself here, but is it Pabst Blue Ribbon?  I
should know this one, but I don't drink that flavor myself.  I'm
thinking of installing a tap on the side of my bus.  I have the
technology.  There is a micro-brewery just South of Madison, WI called
New Glarus Brewing Co.  They make stuff like "Uf-Da" and "Totally Naked
Extra Pale".  My favorite?  "Spotted Cow Ale" of course.  Not kidding.

Pat

AX content:  See above plans for tap on bus.  That's related.