[Fwd: [F500] Checker Flag - Howell Jones]

To: evolution-discussions@egroups.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: [F500] Checker Flag - Howell Jones]
From: Jeff Blumenthal <jeffbb@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:30:58 -0400
--------------1322FB119EE317F7399AC524

Here's some really sad news. I don't know how many out there besides the
FMod (F500 specifically) drivers know about Howell Jones, but his loss
will be felt by many. He was President of 2-Stroke International, the
manufacturer of the AMW engines many F500 drivers use. He was always
willing to help answer questions, provide support, and was a great
advocate for motorsports. He will be missed.
Here is a link to a newspaper article about his accident.

            http://www.beaufortgazette.com/

-Jeff Blumenthal
 FMod #14
 KBS Mk7 Red