For Sale: '93 RX-7 TT & '95 Corvette

To: "Team. net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale: '93 RX-7 TT & '95 Corvette
From: "Su Brude" <sbrude@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 21:00:51 -0500
My RX-7 is for sale, still & I am adding to the list my Corvette.  My Z06 is
set to be built around Thanksgiving & to prevent the Mac & Cheese
Thanksgivings of my collage days I need to part with my cars.  I have
discounted the RX from its earlier price & after a road racer came close to
buying it I really want it to go to an autoxer (with perhaps occasional
visitation rights).  I have not autox my Vette, but it is a very nice road
car.  Help a girl experience her dreams of more torque and more horsepower
than one can handle & still eat real food :).

RX-7 INFORMATION -- $19,500 for everything
It is a red 93 with around 21,000 miles on it.  (Only driven on Sundays if
you get my drift).  It has been hauled in an enclosed trailer to and from
most events and only driven limitedly on the street.  (I prefer my Corvette
on the street).  It has never set outside, it has always either been garaged
or in the trailer.

It is a touring package that has had almost all the work to convert it to an
R package completed. Only missing the 2nd oil cooler. If you are looking for
a road car, this would be great, the best of both worlds.  With the touring
package you get a sunroof and a great stereo system.

I have all of the original parts that have been taken off of it, those all
go with the car plus some tires and wheels.

Here is a complete list of all of the extras that are on the car.

Struts - GAB Super 8 way adjustable
R1 Stock Strut Tower Brace
TRI-POINT Modular Front Anti-Sway Bar
R1 Stock Front & Rear Spoilers
3" Stainless Steel Straight Cat Back Exhaust
K&N Filter
Auto Gauge Boost Gauge
Schroth Driver's Side 4 Point Harness
BBS Rims - Extra
1 set Kumhos 60% used
1 set Kumhos 50% used
1 set Hoosiers new (~ 2 years old)
Shop Manual
Picture: http://autocross.com/er/ss91.htm

CORVETTE INFORMATION -- $20,500
1995 Corvette - Black exterior, Lt. Gray Interior
~63,000 miles, 6 spd, as far as I know base package
The tires have less than 5k miles on them
New battery
Very good condition

Suggested Retail ~$21,500.
Picture: (ask & I will send you a link to one)

Please contact me if you are interested or want more information.  Delivery
can be arranged for within a day's drive of Dallas, TX.

Contact me at: sbrude@email.msn.com or at 214.335.6943

Su Brude
Texas Region
sbrude@email.msn.com
Formally #93 SS - '93 "Arrest Me Red" RX-7
Hopefully soon #93 BSP - '01 "Arrest Me Even Faster Red" Z06