Re: Net- iquette again (Roll Bars set me off on this...)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Net- iquette again (Roll Bars set me off on this...)
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 15:25:07 -0500
Not to start another fight, but how much bandwidth do these text only
messages take up, even with the original messages still attached?

I think most people have abandoned their 300bps Hayes modems, and when I cam
back to the office this afternoon, they are installing huge fiber optic
cables all over.   We could all type till our fingers fell off and not use
1/10th of the bandwidth on one of these things!

As a serious counterpoint, I like having the original attached in case I
deleted the original message and am trying to follow the thread.

Long, and not very on point-

Dave