RE: 2001 Stock Class Proposal

To: "'Bob Monday'" <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: 2001 Stock Class Proposal
From: "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:07:50 -0700
        Yeah, DC is not building a new ACR because of solo2.. "Oh no we wont
have or own class and we wont sell those extra 50 cars so we better bag the
ACR program". lol  Just by chance if you have not be paying attention they
are doing away with most of the Neon money anyway, kind of think that will
help kill off the Neon. They are going to give your money to the Viper guys.

Jason "RX7 KLR" Isley
jason.isley@alltel.com