Autocross this weekend in Ft. Myers, FL

To: autox@autox.team.net (Autocross List)
Subject: Autocross this weekend in Ft. Myers, FL
From: JVHT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 20:36:14 EDT
Fellow Autocrossers,

The cool weather has finally arrived to the sunshine state and should make
for a fantastic autocross weekend when Gulfcoast Autocrossers Ltd. hosts a
full weekend of fun and good competition. Saturday 10/14/00 Novice School /
Open Practice all day!  Sunday 10/15/00 is Event #8 of our 2000 Championship
series on a challenging mile long course of level concrete supplied by our
own Army Air Corps of the 1940s. For more info visit our website at:

http://www.gulfcoastautocrossers.com

See you here!
John Taylor
Webmaster@ <A HREF="http://www.gulfcoastautocrossers.com";>Gulfcoast