Re: Tire Rack Lack of Service ( was re: 4x100 15" wheels )

To: Dave Whitworth <dave@wcsllc.net>
Subject: Re: Tire Rack Lack of Service ( was re: 4x100 15" wheels )
From: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 16:17:53 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, Dave Whitworth wrote:
> I would like to think that Tire Rack has a similar policy.

   Not as far as I can tell.  One of my first messages even included
details about where and why their fitment database was wrong, and what
corrections need to be made.  Not so much as a, 'Thanks for pointing that
out, we will look into it.'

   I've emailed various addresses @tirerack.com, been through 3 different
'salesmen', and sent them feedback through their website, to no avail.

   That is way beyond a reasonable 'how hard do I have to work to give you
my money' threshold.  If they prefer not to deal electronically, they
shouldn't give out addresses for salespeople and customer service, and
indicate that is an available channel.

   I guess they blew their customer service budget on window stickers.

--
 D a v i d  H i l l m a n
 scscc, nma, scca, imoc