Re: 4x100 15" Wheels?

To: <pylon@pylon.cc>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 4x100 15" Wheels?
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 21:17:46 -0500
Chris,

You might try Tire Rack and see about their steel wheels for the winter
packages.  Also, I got the street alloy wheels on the neon at NTB for $249
for the set of 4.  It was some kind of a sale, but the regular price was
only $300 for the set (If I remember correctly) in 15x6.5.

They aren't bad quality, certainly better than I expected for the price.
They came with centercaps and the little plastic hub centric adapters.  They
all spun up on the balancer very well.

Just some thoughts....

Dave