Re: Opinions

To: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>, "autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Opinions
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@uswest.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 23:17:05 -0500
At 04:46 PM 10/6/00 -0500, Loren Williams wrote:

>Why do so many people feel that it is wrong for a person to have and
>express an opinion that is different from their own?

This is team.rant, did you expect anything different.?  Personally, I did not
think there were so many people opposed.  Matter of fact supporters (your
choice.....jockey, hose,etc.)  are hard to separate from all the BS.

> Did I state my
>opinion in an offensive manner?  Did I not attempt to include references to
>back up my opinion?  Am I the only one who holds this opinion?

No, I believe there were other folks commenting about solutions to Jean's
posts.  Personally, I liked Mark Sirota's response.

Sam