Re: Speedvision onboard cameras???

To: "autocross list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speedvision onboard cameras???
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 23:58:58 -0500
>In the Winston cup series. The sponsor( you see his sticker in every camera
>angle) I think pays close to $25K for an incar camera. I'm not sure what
the
>deal is with NHRA and IRL. $850 isn't much to pay to get your name on the
TV
===================================
Almost.  In NASCAR the teams have no choice as to who does and who does not
get a camera in their car.  That's up to NASCAR and the TV folks.  Even
those who do not get real cameras get dummy cameras just to be fair to those
who are saddled with the real deal.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"Whether outwardly or inwardly, whether in space or time,
the farther we penetrate the unknown,
the vaster and more marvelous it becomes."
Charles A. Lindbergh