Car Hauling - Midwest to West (+or-)

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Hauling - Midwest to West (+or-)
From: "Stolz, Ken" <StolzK@mso.umt.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 14:08:22 -0600
I'm trailering my 87 Fiero coupe to the Fiero Factory (Toney AL) October
6-9.  Then attending a conference in Nashville until October 13th.  Then
heading back to Montana with an empty (?) trailer.

If anyone needs a car (or large parts) trailered from some Midwestern
location (MI, OH, IN, KY, TN AL, .....???) to points west, please let me
know ASAP.

~ Ken Stolz
Missoula, MT
kstolz@selway.umt.edu (The University of Montana)
84 2m4 SE FOR SALE - Best Offer.
86 V-8 GT (an "Archie") SOLD!.
87 GT Auto (with 50K miles 88 V-6 by Ed Parks) - getting complete original
paint
87 Coupe - Heading to the Fiero Factory!
88 GT Auto, only 51,000 miles, SOLD!