thanks tire rack

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: thanks tire rack
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 15:44:01 -0400
I have to give a hand to the customer service department at tire rack
I was very angry, I'll explain

I recieved the V-rated kumho 712 by mistake instead of the Z rated, no big
deal, I returned the V rated tires only to find they sent me ANOTHER set of
V-rated to replace them, (so far we have shipped 4 tires 3 times)
I called them on thursday, upset and demanding somthing be done, well I get
a call from my mechanic today the Z rated arrived overnighted to his shop
and they never asked for V rated tires back! so it appears for my troubles
and to save on shipping AGAIN they are letting me keep the V rated tires :-)
we will find out soon if this was a kind gesture on TR's part or a mistake.
but since I paid Via Check (I do not carry credit cards) it does not appear
to be a mistake..  we will see :-)

the people that delt with this problem were first class, kind, and willing
to do anything to make me happy, only question is what do I do with these
extra Kumhos, anyone want a sticker set of 225/50/16 kumho 712?

Jeff Lloyd
Happy tire rack customer!