RE: Banquet Longevity

To: elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Banquet Longevity
From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 15:40:47 GMT
"Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org> wrote:

>I'm no Jesus freak holy roller(although I heard rumors of Jesus driving a
>CP car) and during the autocross season I'm always
>busy racing on Sundays, but c'mon man. Give the Man his minute and due
>respect.

You really don't go to church on Sundays???  At our local
events, the [attendance mandatory] "mass" of "thou shalt not's"
starts at 10:30 AM, with first car off at 10:45. :-)  Seriously,
though, 15 seconds of silence wouldn't kill anyone.  If you're
not religious, just think about turn #3 in New Hampshire or
something.

>Is one or two minutes twice during the week of Nationals too
>much to ask?  I think not.

If it is, I say cut that minute out by omitting the Canadian
National Anthem every morning.  Sing along with me, "Oh, Canada.
Who really gives a damn..."  Apologies to Dennis Grant and you
other hosers.....

-Arthur ("C, eh.  N, eh.  D, eh." edition.)