Re: Trophies

To: chrstson@netins.net, Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trophies
From: "Don Kline" <solo2dmmr2@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 01:35:18 GMT
I know that when I got my first national trophy (10th of 10) that at the
banquet that night I could hear the "cheers" of many friends and crossing
the stage was worth it for me.  The night I got my second one (again the
last trophy in class) it was less momentous.  Give the winners the option
might be a good compromise.

in HIS grace thru Jesus,
Don