RE: Ladies class debate - A new idea...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Ladies class debate - A new idea...
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@opentv.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 10:58:28 -0500
        This is an intersting idea, not sure if I like it, but it deserves
some thought. It is similar to the structure that many motorcycle road
racing organizations use. It seems to work well for them. One suggestions
might be to have, on a local level, Novice Open and Novice Ladies, as well
as Club and Pro, but only Club and Pro on a national level?

John Moore
1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R (STS)
1993 Toyota MR2 NA (CS) For Sale !