Get the 2001 season started right!

To: solo2atlanta@topica.com, bspvette@topica.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Get the 2001 season started right!
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 15:00:31 -0400
Are you going to keep visualizing the same bad habits all winter or would
you like to get a head start on the 2001 season? One of the best things
to do is learn how to drive correctly this fall then visualize all the
right techniques during the winter months. This way you can hit the track
running in the spring. Pros in all sports have found positive
visualization dramatically improves their performance.

Here in Atlanta we have the solution, sign up for the Evolution Phase 1
or Phase 2 school, then run the Southeast Divisional the same weekend to
practice your skills and burn them in real well for the winter. For a
mere $200.00 learn those essential skills that have
proven invaluable to literally hundreds of National champs.

We have lots of openings in both Phase 1 and Phase 2 schools at our
Evolution (McKamey)
school on November 10th (that's the Friday before the SEDivisional) at
Turner Field in downtown Atlanta, Georgia. Take the school, then practice
your newfound skills at the divisional and qualify for 2001 Nationals all
in one weekend.

Hurry, don't wait, we need to have these entries in our hands no later
than October 1st. Just send your check or Money Order NOW to:

Tere Pulliam
Atlanta Region Solo II Co-chair
2772 Cliffview Drive
Lilburn, GA 30047

Refunds will not be made for cancellations after October 15, 2000.

If we have enough interest we MAY have a second Phase 1 or Phase 2 school
since we have plenty of room on the lot.

You may find more information about the Evolution Schools at the
following website:

http://autocross.com/mckameyschool/host.htm

Ben Thatcher
Apex Benefit Services & Motorsports