more firestone NON-FORD news

To: <jwalter@ptra.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: more firestone NON-FORD news
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 11:34:23 -0400
in related news, In philadelphia area there has been 2
reported failures of Firestone tires (OEM-firehawk) on GMC Youkons one just
yesterday looked juist like an ATX...  Get this.. it was on the right
rear... My family has a yukon with these tires and I am afraid...

these failures are the first news I have heard of NON fords being effected
by firestones, and these tires are not on the recall list..

these are the "firehawk" SUV tires and might be bad also

Jeff

on a lighter note the driver yesterday matained control and was fine, the
truck did not flip.