Re: Solo II Co-Rookies of the Year

To: "John Kelly" <76067.1750@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Solo II Co-Rookies of the Year
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 19:20:55 -0500
One more, John -- Dave Hironaka, F125 winner by 0.198, with past champs Alan
sheidler & Byron Short in the field.

BTW, if you look in the "Solo Stats" and don't see ESL champ Sara Meissner
there, last year she was Sara Croasdaile.

--Rocky

BTW - AFAIK, the GRiMM award is NOT the SCCA Solo Nationals Rookie of the
Year award that is announced at the SCCA convention, same time as Driver of
the Year is announced.