RE: Hard Luck Award?

To: "'Arthur Emerson'" <vreihen@hotmail.com>, Smokerbros@aol.com,
Subject: RE: Hard Luck Award?
From: Kevin McCormick <ktm@unify.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 13:26:25 -0700
Thanks for the vote Arthur, but David Fauth drove his a** off and deserves
the Jacket with absolutely no qualifications.

We got my car back together for Wednesday's North Course, so I had no
excuses for being .3 behind David - except the nut behind the wheel (who
spent too much time in the 180's :-).

Caleb Miller gets credit here, lest I forget - he let me drive his car
Tuesday and kept me in the hunt (.3 back) - without his generosity things
would have turned out _way_ worse!  Would I have been faster in my own car?
Maybe.  But I don't expect it would have been .5xx that it would have needed
to be given my time on the North Course.

David did great - and as I've told him, if I had to get beat by anyone, I
wanted it to be him.  Given that it was David who lent me his car for the
Pro Finale (which I won) it seems 'right' for David to also win.

Now about this Sapp fellow... :-)

Kevin McCormick

P.S.  It was Delta Air Freight that was the problem - "What do you mean you
can't tell me if the box is on the plane or not?"