Re: Protest in HS?

To: brianberryhill@usa.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Protest in HS?
From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 02:48:21 GMT
"Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@usa.net> wrote:

>But I don't know... what is everyone's take on the
>reputation thing?

There are two drivers from the state of Florida who have
a reputation for filing weenie protests whenever they
get beat by someone that they don't believe should win.
I don't even have to mention names, because just about
everyone here knows who I'm talking about just from the
above sentence.  Are these cry babies the kind of reputation
you're looking for input on???  If so, I think you can
read between the lines and see my opinion.....

-Arthur ("CP isn't the only class with a 'big dick' in it" edition.)