RE: OSP

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: OSP
From: "John Gross" <jogross3@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 19:53:34 GMT
The way OSP is treated at the Texas A&M Sports Car Club is that it's
intended for those people who do more than just auto-x their car.  It's for
those people who just want to have a fun toy to drive (or it's used
primarily for some other kind of racing) and aren't concerned about having a
car that's competitive in a National class.  Instead of telling a new guy
with a 383 F-body that he's screwed and stuck in CP, we tell him we have
this class called OSP where he can run DOT's and have other cars to run
against where he has a chance of winning.

http://profiles.msn.com.