Re: Topeka Area?

To: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re: Topeka Area?
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 20:28:30 -0700

Phil Ethier wrote:

> Subject: Topeka Area?
>
> >Ok, so what all is there to do at nationals besides nationals.
>
> I can't immagine why anyone cares.

One reason is that not everyone that goes is involved in the sport.
Perhaps a spouse that does not like the idea of sticking around the
parking lot on a hot Kansas day? :-)

>  I was there for a week and everything I
> did was related to Nationals, and I still missed out on a lot.
>
> If I wanted to go golfing or the like, we have world-class facilities right
> here in the Twin Cities.  Why would I want to drive 500 miles for that
> non-car stuff?

That I would kind of agree with, but it may be your only chance to golf
with someone else from another region...assuming you like golf and the
other person.

Randy Chase (going to start packing soon)