Topeka course eetup, got replacements, thanks!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Topeka course eetup, got replacements, thanks!
From: "K.C. Babb" <kcb4286@iasl.ca.boeing.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 09:10:54 -0700 (PDT)
Okay, the first two guys whose responses I received are now
signed up.  Thanks again.  To everyone who hasn't left yet,
(or is for some unknown reason reading this list while
on the road :-), have a safe trip and we'll see you there.

Karen B.

--
Karen Babb, BCA/ASL  B-XT31 | Generic: karen.c.babb@boeing.com
P.O. Box 3707, M/S 19-MH    | Internet: kcb4286@iasl.ca.boeing.com